The trophy lift, the ticker-tape, the hand-shakes and the consoling hugs.All very nice, but it is when you get back to the sanctuary of the dressing room that a champion team can really let their hair down.
As South Africa proved in the aftermath of their Rugby World Cup final win over England.
- South Africa crush England to clinch final
- Reaction after South Africa win Rugby World Cup
- England have been beaten up – expert analysis
- The ‘unique story’ of South Africa’s first black captain
- England prop Sinckler taken off with concussion